Thursday, March 13, 2014

The value of a three ring binder



I never in all my imagination thought I would be missing three ring binders when I came to South Africa.  We have all kinds of binders here in our apartment for all kinds of paperwork but the only one that is a three ring binder is one that contains a lesson manual.  All the others are two ring binders. Now you may be asking yourself what difference does that make.   Up until know that would have been my question, but I have the answer.  It makes a lot of difference.  The binders here have only two rings in the middle which allows, and maybe even encourages the papers to slide either up to the right or down to the right.  I do not know if you get the picture but the papers are alway sliding around in the binder.  I never realized the value of the third ring. Oh the things we take for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your posts! Should we sent you some 3-ring binders? ;) Looks like you have some wonderful members and elders there to work with. Keep up the great work. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete